Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
The details of the work involved in this customization are as follows :
1. Body armor (chest, arm, shoulder & tigh) were all hand made in good quality rubber for better articulation and rubber feel.
2. The hands, shoes and belt were casted in good quality soft vinyl.
3. The head is professionally sculpted and was also casted in good quality soft vinyl.
4. The arms, legs and torso are fully articulated but not the neck because of the vinyl parts.
5. The suit is custom made by using SYNTHETIC LEATHER but not a ready made product in the market. The synthetic leather is stretchable and durable, unlike the material used in 12" figures in the market such as lycra, etc... It is also very identical to the real bat suit in the movie.
6. 'Dragon' body as base body which means good articulation and pose abilities.
7. Material used for the cape is FAUX LEATHER.
8. Michael Keaton face was painted with multiple layers of paint to achieve human likeness.
a) Garage Model Kit Building/Painting Course (Basic and Advance)
b) 12 inch Basic Customizing Course (Especially for masked riders, etc...)
c) Mould & Cast Course (Especially for 12 inch figures purposes)
Feel free to walk in anytime between 2pm to 10pm daily to register. Our address is 'Custom Workz, #01-43, Golden Mile Tower. Cya...